GEBHARDT offers a spare and wear parts package carefully matched to your system.
The spare and wear parts package helps you to ensure the seamless operation of your systems by giving you the most important spare parts to keep in stock. This helps to avoid lengthy lead times in emergencies. It also reduces system downtime and helps to ensure more efficient maintenance and on-site deployments by our specialist engineers.
Whether or not you opt for a customised spare and wear parts package, we are always able to supply the requisite spare and wear parts whenever you may need them – we can also ship by express delivery if required.
To preserve the value of your system, we only use genuine spare parts from the respective manufacturers.
Advantages and Benefits
- Minimal downtime and increased flexibility
- Independent of delivery times
- Express shipping available
- Genuine spare parts from the manufacturer
- Extended system service life
- Returns and complaints process
Our recommendation is based on numerous criteria, which we use to coordinate the spare parts package to your system. Criteria that we use to determine the recommended spare parts package include:
- Replenishment time of the individual components
- Does GEBHARDT have safety stocks of those components?
- Where are the components installed?
- How many units of the component are installed in the system?
To give you a quote for a spare part as quickly as possible, a detailed spare parts enquiry containing as much information as possible is beneficial. This information should include the machine number of the overall system and the item number of the device in question. Both numbers can be found on the device’s type plate. A picture of the component in question will also help our sales team and accelerate the quotation and ordering process.
From the idea to the realization - we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.