The container and carton conveyor technology features all the advantages of a universal talent for use between incoming and outgoing goods. The well-structured modular system contains all modules required for the configuration of efficient material flow sections for all areas of your intralogistic task. When designing the modules for container and carton conveyor technology, special emphasis is placed on functional reliability, precision and good ergonomics. The modular design with various standard widths allows for a wide range of combination options to configure a customised yet flexibly adaptable logistics system. Integrated with an intelligent control system, complete solutions are created with pinpoint accuracy for a wide range of applications in a variety of industries.
- Low total cost of ownership thanks to proven motor roller technology
- Low-maintenance design
- Good accessibility
- High-quality components
- Wide modular system offers a large number of applications
- Flexible control concept featuring a host of configuration options
- Innovative interfaces between the modules allow for short assembly times
- Prefabricated and pre-wired conveyor technology modules
- Depending on the application, 24V motor rollers or 400V motors, no compressed air is required
- Decentralised control modules with Profinet or ASi bus
- Profinet control modules with innovative function blocks for fast commissioning
JAKO is a well-known German manufacturer of team sportswear and has been using the products of GEBHARDT Intralogistics Group from Sinsheim for a number of years. Approximately 30,000 items in different colours and sizes are stored at the Mulfingen site. New projects and innovations have been implemented together since 1997. At JAKO, this allowed the automation of internal processes from incoming goods to outgoing goods with 1,000 m of conveyor technology and other GEBHARDT technologies.
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.