The GEBHARDT lifting belt transfer units are suitable for the horizontal transport of containers, cartons and other load carriers in order to discharge them from the material flow at right angles or in parallel. The lifting mechanism in all units is motorised. In addition, they are used indoors at normal room temperature. In addition, all GEBHARDT lifting belt transfer units can be secured against tampering using lower covers and finger guards. Depending on the application, you can choose between converters with 24V and 400V technology. The lifting belt transfer unit series of type 357 operates with 24V technology. Here, a flat belt is used as the carrying means. The number of belt strands is also limited to four in the standard model. The lifting belt transfer units of type 355 are operated with 400V motors. In addition, a toothed belt is used here as carrying means. The number of strands can also vary depending on the application.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.