The GEBHARDT apron belt curve is designed for horizontal transport of containers, cartons and polybags. The frame profile is a GEBHARDT proprietary aluminium profile. The carrying element is a continuous apron belt with a surface depending on the conveyance goods. The link belt can be mounted on different sliding surfaces, depending on the weight of the conveyance goods, either on plastic strips or sheet steel. The drive station is located to the side of the conveyor. The conveyor lengths depend on the load. The apron belt curve is suitable for use in closed rooms at normal room temperature.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.