The GEBHARDT roller curve is suitable for transporting containers, cartons and other load carriers. The roller curves are either operated without a drive or with 24V or 400V technology. The decision is based on the conveying requirements. The carrying rollers are generally made of galvanised steel tubes onto which conical plastic moulded parts are slid. The carrying rollers are fitted with low-noise ball bearings to ensure smooth and quiet running. All roller curves are also available in 30°, 45°, 60° and 90° versions. Depending on the drive technology, either motor rollers (24V) or drive stations underneath the conveyor are used (400V). The roller curve is suitable for use in closed rooms at normal room temperature.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.