The GEBHARDT angled infeed is used for diverting containers, cartons or other load carriers with the aid of a roller diverter. The outward transfer takes place at an angle of 30° or 45°. The angled infeed thus forms the link between the roller diverter and the angled conveyor track. The angled infeed is driven either by its own drive (24V/400V) or by overdrive of the connected roller conveyor. The angled infeed is used at normal room temperature in closed rooms.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.