The GEBHARDT deflector is a mechanical transfer device in which the conveyance goods are discharged in another direction by a deflecting element mounted at an angle to the conveying direction. There is a relative movement between the conveyance good and the conveyor perpendicular to the conveying direction. The transfer process depends on the driving force acting on the conveyance goods. During the transfer process, the conveyance goods are conveyed while the main drive is still running or out of the flow of the continuous conveyor line. An element with a revolving belt or strap is used to protect the conveyance good and increase performance. The deflector is used in enclosed spaces for inserting and ejecting unit loads (containers and boxes, etc.).
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.