The GEBHARDT lifting belt transfer unit is suitable for the horizontal transport of containers and cartons in order to discharge them at right angles or parallel from the transport flow. The frame consists of bolted sheet metal profiles. The toothed belts serve as the carrying means. The drive is located below the lifting belt transfer unit. The lift is pneumatic or electric, depending on the type of drive. The lifting belt transfer unit includes two toothed belt strands as standard. Additional strands are available as an option. The unit is used indoors at normal room temperature.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.