The GEBHARDT roller curve is suitable for transporting containers and cartons. The frame profile is GEBHARDT's own aluminium profile, while the support rollers are made of galvanised steel tube and conical KU mouldings pushed onto them. The support rollers are equipped with low-noise ball bearings. The drive can be realised via motor rollers or by a drive station below the conveyor. The roller curve is suitable for use in closed rooms at normal room temperature. The roller curve is available in 30, 45, 60 and 90 degree versions. Optionally, there are adjustable side guides with plastic glide bar.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.