The GEBHARDT speedloader is suitable for the automatic removal of containers and trays from devices, such as continuous elevators. This is a load handling device whose belt blade drives under the conveyance good at a high speed without any additional lifting movement using superimposed synchronised belts and pulls it out with the blade without any positive locking. The conveyance good can then be conveyed to a connecting conveyor system using the transport belts.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.