The GEBHARDT swivel wheel transfer is suitable for the horizontal transport of containers and cartons in order to eject them from the transport flow at an angle of 30° or 45°. Depending on the conveying scenario, a distinction is made between a swivel wheel transfer with one or two outfeeds. The swivelling movement of the rollers required to eject the goods is either motorised (24V) or pneumatic. The drive of the associated gravity roller conveyor, however, is always implemented using a motor roller or via the flat belt of the surrounding roller conveyor. The following conveyor module for ejection is an angled infeed/outfeed, which ensures the transition to the angled track regardless of the angle. The swivel wheel transfer is used at normal room temperature in enclosed spaces.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.