Using the GEBHARDT angled infeed/outfeed makes it possible to insert containers, cartons and other load carriers into a material flow at an angle of 30° or 45°. The angled infeed/outfeed consequently forms the transition between two tracks arranged at an angle to each other. The angled infeed/outfeed is driven either by a separate drive (24V/400V) or by the overdrive of the connected roller conveyor. The angled infeed/outfeed is used at normal room temperature in closed rooms.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.