Angled Roller Conveyor
Container and Carton Conveyor Technology Straight Sections & Accumulation
The GEBHARDT angled roller conveyor is suitable for transporting containers, trays and cartons. An angled roller conveyor can be used to align conveyance goods on one side of the conveyor. The exact positioning of conveyance goods is essential, for example, when automatically applying barcodes and various transfer points. The frame profile is GEBHARDT's proprietary steel profile. The carrying rollers are made of galvanised steel tubes fitted with low-noise ball bearings. Just like the roller conveyors, there are also a variety of drive options for the GEBHARDT angled roller conveyors: In addition to motor rollers (24V) and tangential drives via flat belts, drive stations can be used under the track (400V). Depending on the length of the conveyance goods, two conveyor lengths can be specified in the standard version. The unit is operated at room temperature in closed rooms.
Advantages of Container and Carton Conveying Technology
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
Do You Have Any Questions?
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.