The GEBHARDT centring roller conveyor is suitable for transporting containers, trays and cartons. The conveyor is used to centre the conveyance good in the middle of the track. The items are centred using angled roller conveyors arranged in parallel and facing in opposite directions. It may be necessary to centre a conveyance good, for example, to glue or package conveyance goods. The unit is driven either by motor rollers (24V) or by drive stations under the track (400V). At least two drives are always used for this purpose. Depending on the length of the conveyance goods, two conveyor lengths can be specified in the standard version. The unit is operated at room temperature in closed rooms.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.