Flat Belt Conveyor
Container and Carton Conveyor Technology Straight Sections & Accumulation
The GEBHARDT flat belt conveyor is suitable for the horizontal transport of containers, trays and cartons. The flat belt conveyor is used when cycled transport with high accelerations and low-noise conveying is required at the same time. Since the belt strands are split, the flat belt conveyor frequently serves as an interface to equipment that reaches underneath the conveyance goods. The flat belt conveyor also has a modular design so that additional elements can be easily implemented. The unit is driven either by a motor roller (24V) or by drive stations (400V). The drive on the 400V variants can be arranged either on the side or under the track. The decision is based on the situation and affects the minimum installation height of the respective unit. The drive and redirection stations of the 400V models are generally secured by cover plates. In contrast to the 400V units, reversing is possible when using 24V technologies. The unit is operated at room temperature in closed rooms.
Advantages of Container and Carton Conveying Technology
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
Do You Have Any Questions?
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.