The GEBHARDT gravity roller conveyor is suitable for transporting containers, trays and cartons. The conveyance good is not moved by a drive, but only by gravity. The track's angle of inclination can be defined in the interval from 0° to 28° depending on the respective conveying requirements. Due to the gravity roller conveyor's inclination, the conveyance good moves at a moderate speed to the end of the conveyor, where it is stopped by an end stop. Depending on the unit type, the carrying means are either cylindrical rollers made of galvanised steel tubes or plastic rollers. Noise-insulated carrier rollers can be used as an option to reduce noise emissions. The unit is used indoors at normal room temperature.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.