The GEBHARDT lift-up gate is suitable for the horizontal transport of containers, trays and cartons. The accessibility of the workstations or the entire system can be ensured using lift-up gates, since the conveyor can be manually swivelled up by 90°. This allows the system operator to comply with the legal requirements (escape routes, etc.). All GEBHARDT lift-up gates also comply with standards and therefore allow employees to easily open the lift-up gates. The lift-up gate can be optionally equipped with (type 367.10/.30) or without drive (type 367.20/.21). The version without a drive uses GEBHARDT gravity roller conveyors. It requires the conveyors to be inclined in order to set the conveyance good in motion through gravity. Using gravity roller conveyors has a positive effect on the weight of the lift-up gate. A motor roller is always used as the driving means when using 24V technology. In this case, either a GEBHARDT roller conveyor (type 367.10) or a GEBHARDT belt on roller conveyor (type 367.30) is integrated. In addition, reversing is only possible when a roller conveyor (type 367.10) is integrated. The unit is operated at room temperature in closed rooms.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.