The GEBHARDT roller conveyor is suitable for transporting containers, trays and cartons. The frame profile is GEBHARDT's proprietary aluminium profile. The carrying rollers are made of galvanised steel tubes fitted with low-noise ball bearings. Various drive variants can be used depending on the application. In addition to motor rollers (24V), tangential drives with varying belt types, drive stations under the track (400V), the roller conveyors can also be driven via overdrive from the adjoining conveyor module. Long distances in the material flow can be bridged at a high speed using the roller conveyors. In addition, roller conveyors often serve as a connecting link between different conveyor modules. The unit is used indoors at normal room temperature.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization - we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.