The GEBHARDT roller merge is suitable for transporting containers, trays and cartons. The roller merge can be used to merge conveyance goods from two parallel lanes either centrally or at the side. The unit is driven either by motor rollers (24V) or by drive stations under the track (400V). As standard, the device is available with a conveyor length of 2,500 mm. The unit is operated at room temperature in closed rooms.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.