Pallet Conveyor Technology by GEBHARDT
The GEBHARDT conveyor system 500 - no load is too heavy for it: variable complete programme for transporting and storing heavy pallets and mesh pallets.
What We Offer
Long Service Life and High Availability
- Low total cost of ownership thanks to proven technologies
- Easy maintenance thanks to well thought-out design and good accessibility
- High-quality components
- Contour control provides additional operational safety for the high-bay warehouse
High Flexibility and Short Assembly Times
- Conveying of over 300 pallets per hour via turntables and continuing lines
- Simultaneous chain conveyance of pallets and roller containers
- Staging stations for directional pallets via accumulation roller conveyors
- Stacking stations for pallets with roller conveyors and cross transfer carriages
- Roller lifting tables with integrated chain conveyors are used for the right-angled infeed and outfeed of the pallets
Robust and Modular Construction According to the Model Railway Principle
- Robust loading and unloading equipment for loading or unloading to or from a conveyor line
- Special pallet storage technology with high-bay pre-zone and curve-going stacker crane automates storage and retrieval
- Material flow under cold storage conditions
- Storage and retrieval through an airlock, with chain conveyors and cross-travel carriages
- Horizontal and vertical transport between packaging and goods issue - without interruption
GEBHARDT Pallet Conveyor Technology at karldischinger
GEBHARDT, as general contractor, is implementing a fully automated distribution centre at the logistics service provider karldischinger in Ehrenkirchen. After the incoming goods inspection using pallet conveyor technology and the quality assurance of the pallets, the goods enter the pallet high-bay warehouse.
Do You Have Any Questions?
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.