Chain Lifting Transfer Unit
Products for Pallet Conveyor Technology for Transferring at a 90° Angle
The GEBHARDT chain lifting transfer unit is suitable for transporting full and empty pallets, wire mesh pallets and trays in order to eject them from the transport flow at right angles or in parallel. The frame consists of bolted sheet metal profiles powder-coated in standard RAL 7035 light grey. The chain lifting belt transfer unit can be installed in the roller conveyor or in the chain conveyor. It is suitable for use at normal room temperatures and up to -30°C deep-freeze temperatures. Mechanical or electrical centring stops are optional and end stops and side guides are also available.
Advantages of a Pallet Conveyor Technology
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
Do You Have Any Questions?
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.