The GEBHARDT vertical conveyor is suitable for the vertical transport of full and empty pallets, mesh boxes and trays. The frame consists of bolted steel profiles powder-coated in standard RAL 7035 light grey. The load handling device is a roller conveyor. The load-bearing means are 2 single roller chains with monitoring against breakage. The drive - frequency-controlled depending on the conveying height and capacity - is located at the top optionally on the right or left. A free-standing scaffold construction or installation in a wall shaft is possible. The vertical conveyor is used in normal room temperature and up to -30 °C in deep-freeze areas. Optionally available are run-out prevention or high-speed doors, safety gear with speed controller, various height measuring devices for positioning, maintenance platform, maintenance supports with switch monitored with two access points per stop, various scaffold claddings (trapezoidal sheet metal, smooth sheet metal, Plexiglas).
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.