The GEBHARDT ball table is suitable for the manual transport of containers, cartons, trays and other load carriers. The ball table is used for manually rotating or moving a conveyance good on all sides. The device thus works without a drive and does not require the conveyance good to be lifted. However, this requires that the conveyance good has a flat base. The ball rollers are riveted into a steel plate that extends over the entire conveyor. This prevents the loss of items when orders are picked. The ball table is used at normal room temperature in closed rooms.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.