The GEBHARDT placement/delivery stations are suitable for manual front-side placement of pallets and wire mesh pallets onto the conveyor system and delivery from the conveyor system. Each task is always completed using hand pallet trucks. The folded sheet metal frame structure is galvanised or powder-coated and is available in all RAL colours. A ¾" duplex chain is included. Drive station can be positioned laterally on the left or right side. When pallets are placed, an automatic chain start is provided by a photoelectric sensor. Optional features include infeed slopes, access ramps, technical data, weights, drive and carrying means. The placement/delivery stations are used at normal room temperature and up to -30°C in deep-freeze areas.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.