The GEBHARDT empty pallet magazine serves as a pallet dispenser. If required, the pallets are automatically stacked or unstacked. The empty pallet magazines are used for intermediate buffering in front of high-bay warehouses, workstations and in the area of automatic palletisers. The lifting stroke is motorised and the clamp movement is pneumatic. The empty pallet magazine is used in normal room temperature and up to -30°C in deep-freeze areas.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.