The GEBHARDT accumulating roller conveyor is suitable for the automatic accumulation of full and empty pallets, wire mesh pallets and trays. The frame sections are powder coated as standard in RAL 7035 light grey. The carrying rollers are made of galvanised steel tubes. The drive station can be positioned on the left or right side of the conveyor, or under the track in the centre. The accumulating roller conveyor is used in normal room temperature and up to -30 °C in deep-freeze areas. Optional features include impact protection, infeed slopes, infeed chutes, tread plates between the carrier rollers with and without switches, centre guides, end stop, deceleration flaps, rotary solenoid release, backstops and barriers.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realization − we create your desired product tailored to your personal requirements.