Products for Pallet Conveyor Technology for Straight Sections & Accumulation
The GEBHARDT link belt conveyor (horizontal) is a mechanical conveying device with a fixed conveying path. It is designed stationary in horizontal position. The drive is arranged on the side or underneath the track. The link belt conveyor (horizontal) is used in closed rooms for transporting unit loads (containers, tool carriers, cartons, etc.). The link belt conveyor (horizontal) is used at normal room temperature and up to -30 °C in deep-freeze areas.
Advantages of a Pallet Conveyor Technology
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
Do You Have Any Questions?
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.