The GEBHARDT roller conveyor is suitable for transporting full and empty pallets, mesh boxes and trays. The frame profiles are powder-coated in RAL 7035 light grey as standard. The rollers are made of galvanised steel tubing. The drive station can be positioned laterally on the right or left in the direction of transport and centrally under the conveyor. The roller conveyor can be used in reversing mode as well as at normal room temperature and up to -30 °C in deep-freeze areas. Optional features include ram protection, infeed slopes, infeed chutes, tread plates between the idlers with and without switches, as well as centre guides and end stops.
- High throughput and continuous productivity
- Optimisation of workflows thanks to the basic ergonomic concept
- Modular and scalable conveyor systems
- Comprehensive consultation and fast supply of spare parts
- State-of-the-art technology and reliable components
- High quality through in-house production and DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.