The classic GEBHARDT workstations help you and your employees meet the high physical and informational demands. Downtimes in your distribution, logistics, and intralogistics processes are minimised and picking performance increases.
GEBHARDT workstations support you in mastering your daily challenges in the various work areas.
- Alignment to the respective process purpose
- An ideal balance of ergonomics and performance
- Adaptation to individual needs
- Modular system
Goods receiving workstations present you with a variety of challenges:
- Goods must be inspected and received as quickly as possible
- Not enough space in the goods receiving area
- Delivered goods cannot be fed quickly enough to the production or distribution processes
- Path and search times must be drastically reduced
- Short transport times should help employees
- Ensure extensive cleanliness and order of the goods receiving area
GEBHARDT goods receiving workstations meet your process requirements through an efficient space utilisation concept. New goods can be appropriately fed at the workstations. Incoming goods inspection and receiving are carried out directly at the conveyor system, which means empty containers are always available, and goods to be stored can be now loaded. Completely automated processes are also possible with the inclusion of the corresponding IT processes at the workstations. Thus, using GEBHARDT workstations in goods receiving can save process costs and efficiently manage your employees.
Your order picking is as unique as your company and your products. There are several reasons why you might want to revamp your order picking:
- Your picking no longer meets performance and quality requirements, and you want to provide faster service to your customers.
- You have many secondary picking activities, and you want to delight your customers with a high-quality, value-added service.
- Your range of articles allows you to carry out many of the same orders repeatedly, but your current system restricts you too much in doing so
The GEBHARDT "classic" workstation solution can be individually designed to meet your company's expectations and provide the best possible support for your daily operations.
Do you feel long throughput times in distribution centres or central warehouses hinder your outcomes? Have you considered restructuring your processes to reduce the time necessary from order receipt to dispatch?
With our GEBHARDT Pick&Pack solutions, small to medium order quantities and fewer picking performance requirements are met while avoiding mere order picking. In this process, the irregular incoming orders provide time to pack the orders to be filled immediately. You save double handling, even with heavier goods, and relieve your employees.
With our established software solutions, your orders are ideally summarised to minimise the effort required to create shipping documents. Here, all necessary materials, consumer goods, and equipment are arranged in the ergonomically ideal picking area to support your employees and achieve top performance in packing your goods.
Our GEBHARDT packing solutions focus individually on your products. Whether you rely on various filling or cushioning materials such as bubble wrap, paper void fillers, foam bags, or packing peanuts, your new GEBHARDT packing workstation allows you to produce the packaging you need for safe transport to your customers. At the same time, the workstations are designed according to ergonomic design principles to reduce the strain on your employees. Through the optimised arrangement of your packing and filling/cushioning materials, you reduce search-and-travel times so that your packing workstations become more efficient. The order and clarity of the entire packing area are also sustainably improved. With the appropriate IT technology directly at the workstation, shipping documents and labels can be processed efficiently so that your packages can be transferred to dispatch with proper identification. This ensures that your customer receives your goods well packaged.
Do the following challenges sound familiar?
- You demand the highest flexibility from your intralogistical system components, due to your special article and order structure. You have a wide variety of (internal) customers whose products require different process steps, but which you would like to or must process at the same workstation due to the material flow or the available space.
- Due to your job structure, you want to use workstations with different tasks at different times of the day.
- They strive to react flexibly to (seasonal) fluctuations and order peaks and, depending on the workload, to distribute various tasks between existing workplaces in order to achieve improved utilisation.
No matter which of these challenges concerns you most, GEBHARDT's multifunctional workstations will optimally meet your requirements: Your various processes are considered individually and workstations are designed accordingly so that your staff can achieve the best performance there and switch intuitively between the various functions. Our software solution GEBHARDT StoreWare optimally adapts to the different process flows. Your staff will therefore not experience any reacclimatisation or delay in the workflow.
Thanks to the multifunctional workstations from GEBHARDT, your highly required flexibility at the workplace is no longer an obstacle to achieving the best performance in processing your orders.
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.