The GEBHARDT roller trolley transport is an optimised material flow technology, in particular in the food industry. Both single and multiple roller containers, which are based on a dual-strand flat belt conveyor, can be transported at once. Several channels can be accessed with a built-in shifting unit. In addition, the individual roller trolleys can be raised to higher floors using a vertical conveyor. The handling system can be used for a combined transport of roller containers and pallets. There are no limits to the various possibilities.
Using Components of the GEBHARDT Roller Trolley Transport
- Pick-up and delivery stations
- Chain conveyors
- Shifting units - shuttle carriages
- Lifting systems
- Roller trolley holding areas/buffer sections
- Control stations
A transport of up to 200 roll containers per hour can be ensured using turntables and continued lines.
- Storage and retrieval through a lock with chain conveyors and transverse carriages
- Horizontal and vertical transport between packaging and outgoing goods - without interruption
- Transporting a roller container to another floor using a vertical conveyor
- 2-strand for transporting the roller containers
- Transporting several roller containers
From the idea to the realisation – we create your customised solution tailored to your personal requirements.